Lewis Roca Announces 16 Lawyers Named 2022 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®
LAS VEGAS (July 12, 2022) – Lewis Roca announced seven lawyers have been recognized as 2022 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and nine lawyers have been named 2022 Mountain States Rising Stars®. Dan Polsenberg was named the number one lawyer in the Top 100 list while Joel Henriod, and Dan Waite, were also recognized among the list of Top 100 lawyers. In 2022, one of the firm’s leading bankruptcy lawyers, Ogonna Brown, has been recognized by Mountain States Super Lawyers for 10 consecutive years.
The Lewis Roca 2022 Mountain States Super Lawyers® are:
- John E. Bragonje – Construction Litigation
- Ogonna M. Brown – Bankruptcy: Business
- Joel D. Henriod – Appellate
- Daniel F. Polsenberg – Appellate
- Karl F. Rutledge – Gaming
- Dan R. Waite – Business Litigation
- Paul A. Matteoni – Construction Litigation
The Lewis Roca 2022 Mountain States Rising Stars® are:
- Brian Blakley – Class Action
- Adrienne Brantley-Lomeli – Business Litigation
- Dale (Malani) Kotchka-Alanes – Business Litigation
- Glenn J. Light – Gaming
- Abraham Smith – Appellate
- Nicole G. True – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew R. Tsai – Business Litigation
- Meng Zhong – IP Litigation
- Nicole Scott – Business Litigation
Lawyers named as 2022 Mountain States Super Lawyers® are selected based on peer nominations, evaluations and independent research. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
About Lewis Roca
Lewis Roca is an Am Law 200 law firm serving clients globally in complex litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations, labor and employment, and regulatory counseling. Its offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley, and Tucson. To learn more about the firm, please visit us at our website at www.lewisroca.com.