Firmly nestled in the “Valley of the Sun,” Lewis Roca’s downtown Phoenix office serves as the firm’s headquarters, offering a full suite of services, including corporate, finance, intellectual property, litigation, and regulatory and government, across numerous industries. Our Phoenix office continues to flourish alongside the city’s booming high-tech and defense technology industries that have encouraged many businesses to move their operations to the desert area, catapulting the need for complex legal services on a local, national, and international level. Mirroring the region's next-level advancements in technology, our lawyers are game changers within their respected practices, providing a standard of counsel and client experience that focuses on executing business strategies and objectives seamlessly.
Embracing our commitment to service within the communities we live and serve, our lawyers and staff are actively engaged in a broad range of community, civic, and industry-related activities, dedicating their time and services to numerous nonprofit organizations and pro bono programs.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association (AAABA)
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation
- Arizona Opera Company
- Arizona Science Center
- Ballet Arizona
- Banner Health Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation
- Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona
- McDowell Mountain Music Festival
- Navajo Nation Bar Association
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Tribal In-House Counsel Association
- Special Olympics Arizona
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/17/2023