Through honest communication and clear expectations, Meng works with confidence to advance his clients' goals.
Intellectual Property Litigation
Meng Zhong has handled a wide array of complex intellectual property litigations at both the trial and appellate levels and in both Nevada and other jurisdictions for major institutions and companies around the United States and internationally. Recently, Meng aided a client in securing the permanent removal of over 60 websites that infringed the client's trademark and copyrights. Before that, Meng helped clients prevail in the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals regarding a matter of first impression under the Copyright Act. Meng has also helped numerous clients in the seizure of counterfeit products at Las Vegas trade shows, which includes investigation, motion practice, and execution of the seizure order at the trade shows. Recently, Meng has worked on several matters defending companies both in and outside the courtroom regarding the rights of publicity.
Meng is very proud of his pro bono work with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, especially his role as a legal advocate for children in the Juvenile Court under the Children’s Attorney Project. He was recently recognized for his commitment to pro bono service as the recipient of the Myrna Williams Children’s Pro Bono Award, as well as the firm’s 2019 John P. Frank Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year.
More than a lawyer, Meng is a trusted teammate to his clients. He approaches every matter from his client’s perspective and enjoys the process of thinking through and solving complex issues and problems to produce pragmatic and effective results for the client.
Meng grew up in Las Vegas. In college, he decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and attended law school. Shortly after joining the firm, he quickly developed a passion for intellectual property and has been working in this field ever since. Meng enjoys spending time with his family, watching crime documentaries, and is a fan of The Office and Game of Thrones (seasons 1-7).
More About Meng Zhong
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2006
- Nevada, 2010
Honors & Recognitions
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Southern Nevada's Top Lawyers," Legal Elite, 2020
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Intellectual Property Litigation, 2013-2020
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Myrna Williams Children’s Pro Bono Award, 2019
- Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as Legal Elite 2020Nevada Business Magazine , 06/1/2020
- Lewis Roca Awarded for 100% Participation in Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada's 2019 Associate Challenge11/13/2019
- Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®Press Release, 06/15/2020
- Press Release, 01/13/2020
- Honors & Recognitions, 12/18/2019
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Attorneys Recognized as 2019 Mountain States Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®Honors & Recognitions, 05/31/2019
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Lawyers Recognized as 2018 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®Honors & Recognitions, 06/11/2018
- Honors & Recognitions, 06/14/2016
- Press Release, 03/22/2016
- Clark County Bar Association, Communique, 08/1/2019
- Co-presenter, "Intellectual Property: Protecting Your Ideas and Your Business," Ask-a-lawyer, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, October 2018
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  06/15/2020Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®