"They're outstanding - they have some of the best gaming attorneys in the state, and are good on administrative work and transactions, too." - Chambers USA
The gaming industry is constantly evolving with new opportunities and developments across many different jurisdictions – both U.S.-based and international. Lewis Roca’s gaming practice is at the forefront of all major gaming trends and our team has been consistently ranked in Chambers USA and Best Lawyers since 2008.
We have proudly served the gaming industry as trusted legal counselors, as well as Internet gaming pioneers, authors, educators, and influencers addressing issues in both the traditional and non-traditional gaming spaces. Our lawyers are recognized leaders in the academic field and have taught classes at such prestigious institutions as the International Gaming Institute, the William F. Harrah College of Administration, and the Macau Polytechnic Institute.
Among others, our team counsels casinos, sports books, daily fantasy sports operators, manufacturers, distributors, payment processors, service providers, financiers, advertisers, marketing affiliates, as well as non-gaming companies conducting sweepstakes and contests. Not only do we address the complicated gaming licensing process and regulatory environment, but we also assist with needs related to financing, real estate, corporate, intellectual property, employment, tax, and litigation.
Our core multijurisdictional service areas include:
Download our educational booklets on Gaming and Licensing in Nevada and Elsewhere
- A Practical Guide to Obtaining a Non-Restricted Gaming License in Nevada
- A Practical Guide to Obtaining a Restricted Gaming License in Nevada
- A Practical Guide for Offering Online Contests and Promotions
- A Practical Guide for the Registration of Manufacturers and Distributors of Associated Equipment in Nevada
- A Practical Guide for the Approval of New Games and Game Variations in Nevada
- What Lenders to Gaming Companies Should Know About Nevada Gaming Law
- A Practical Guide to Nevada Gaming Law for Institutional Investors
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/2/2023
- Honors & Recognitions |  07/12/2023Lewis Roca Announces 18 Lawyers Named 2023 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®
- Honors & Recognitions |  06/5/2023