Engaged in a business community that has seen substantial growth within the aerospace and defense, information security, and manufacturing industries in the last decade, Lewis Roca's Colorado Springs office has become one of the largest, most reputable firms in the city. We represent a variety of clients throughout these sectors, including some of the city’s largest businesses, religious institutions, and nonprofit corporations operating in Colorado Springs, nationally and internationally. Our lawyers provide strategic, out-of-the-box legal guidance in the areas of government contracts, tax, litigation, labor and employment, and intellectual property.
Colorado Springs’ long tradition of a community-first approach continues to inspire our own commitment to public and civic engagement in the region. Partnering with local charitable and nonprofit organizations, as well as pro bono programs and services, remains an important focal point for both our lawyers and staff throughout the year.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- Fire Foundation of Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- UCCS College of Business
- Community Advancing Public Safety (CAPS)
- Celebration of Spaces
- Police Foundation of Colorado Springs
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/3/2022Lewis Roca Nationally Recognized in the 2023 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Firm News |  10/18/2022
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/18/2022