A pillar in the “Mile High City” for more than a century, Lewis Roca’s Denver office is one of the most reputable and respected legal providers in the region. With a diversified economy being one of Denver's greatest strengths, we counsel some of the most notable businesses throughout the city’s top industries – financial services, telecommunications, information technology, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, and energy. With a rich history of excellence in banking, litigation, corporate transactions, tax, labor and employment, data protection and cybersecurity, and environmental and regulatory issues, our lawyers continue to foster new and inventive ways to deliver counsel that prioritizes the execution of our clients’ business strategies above all else.
Understanding our role as a leader in the Denver legal community, we actively encourage our lawyers and staff to become community service leaders, with active involvement in many area nonprofits, civic groups, pro bono programs, and educational institutions.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- Colorado FFA Foundation
- Colorado Cattlemen's Agricultural Land Trust (CCALT)
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- National Western Stock Show (NWSS)
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Special Olympics Colorado
- CU Foundation Law
- Denver CASA Friends
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association (CHBA)
- Latin American Educational Foundation
- Cancer League of Colorado
- Outdoor Industry Association (OIA)
- Honors & Recognitions |  07/27/2022
- Press Release |  07/20/2022
- Press Release |  07/11/2022Lewis Roca Lawyer Selected as Vice Chair of Colorado Bar Association Environmental Executive Council