A proud part of “The Biggest Little City in the World,” Lewis Roca’s Reno office collaborates with businesses and individuals from a number of growing industries, including gaming, financial services, real estate, environmental, and manufacturing. Our lawyers have earned national recognition for their government relations, gaming, labor and employment, land use, liquor law, and litigation practices. Complementing our strong local presence and broad reach with a national and international network, our lawyers provide a client experience that ensures personalized, budget-conscious service that addresses any and all needs.
Centered in Reno’s strong tradition of community leadership is our commitment to supporting nonprofit, pro bono, and civic initiatives that focus on the common good. Through our active partnerships with charitable organizations, community events, and fundraisers, our lawyers and staff continuously strive to make a positive difference within the communities we live and serve.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- UNR Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows
- Keep Memory Alive
- Juvenile Diabetes Research
- Nevada Women's Fund
- Southern Highlands Charitable Foundation
- Community Health Alliance Foundation
- American Military Family American Hero
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation
- Press Release |  09/30/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  09/22/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/19/2021