"I would assess their performance as spectacular. The lawyers are true professionals.” – Chambers USA
Lewis Roca’s commercial litigators understand the way businesses work and the issues at stake when problems arise. We help clients determine, as efficiently as possible, whether settlement or trial is the best way to resolve their disputes.
Our clients include companies of any size – from fledgling startups to Fortune 500 conglomerates – that face commercial disputes in the Western states and nationwide.
We take a strategic approach to litigation: every action we recommend keeps your business objectives in mind. While we don’t over-litigate, we are also not afraid to act aggressively when the situation warrants it. Our deep bench of trial lawyers has a strong record of success in the courtroom and will pull together resources from across the firm to handle your case effectively.
Our group works seamlessly to handle the full range of commercial disputes before state and federal trial and appellate courts as well as administrative tribunals. For over half a century, we have successfully handled complex matters involving multiple parties, multiple jurisdictions, substantial economic claims, and other challenging legal issues.
We bring the following strengths to bear on behalf of our clients in every type of dispute:
- A customized team for each matter, featuring an appropriate mix of partners and associates
- A well-planned, practical approach to litigation strategy, including exceptionally effective motions and briefs
- A strong track record of trial skills and accomplishments
- More than a dozen commercial litigators selected by their professional peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Across-the-board capabilities to work with partnerships, private companies, and public corporations
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Banking and lending disputes
- Business torts and partnership disputes
- Crisis management
- Class actions
- Construction disputes
- Data protection and cybersecurity
- Health care litigation
- Insurance litigation
- Intellectual property litigation
- Investigations and white collar criminal defense
- Real estate litigation
- Securities litigation and enforcement
- Securities broker dealers litigation
- Personal injury
- Product liability
- Professional liability and discipline
- Trade secrets, unfair competition, and non-competes