With deep roots in “The Old Pueblo,” Lewis Roca’s Tucson office is one of the leading business law firms in southern Arizona. Providing counsel to companies and individuals across a variety of industries, including real estate, health care, and aerospace and defense, our lawyers possess the local and national subject-matter knowledge and relationships to contribute innovative, cost-effective legal guidance. Well-known and respected, our real estate, corporate, intellectual property, and litigation practices have successfully collaborated with businesses in the Tucson community for decades, providing instrumental counsel that has helped shape the city’s legal landscape to this day.
Recognizing our role as a legal community leader, we actively encourage our lawyers and staff to act as community service leaders by engaging with nonprofit organizations and pro bono programs that enrich the lives of people in the Tucson area. Lawyers in our office maintain an active pro bono practice that includes participation in the Volunteer Lawyers Program’s clinics and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals’ Pro Bono Project, as well as specialized projects such as the Fresh Start For Women Foundation.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- Arizona Theatre Company
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Tucson Medical Center Foundation
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Desert Gala
- Honors & Recognitions |  02/21/2023Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as Leading Trademark Professionals in 2023 World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 Directory
- Honors & Recognitions |  12/1/2022
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/3/2022Lewis Roca Nationally Recognized in the 2023 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”