In a city that thrives off of creativity, Lewis Roca’s Los Angeles office is no stranger to providing out-of-the-box strategies that afford our clients the edge needed to tackle their most difficult business challenges. With a repertoire of technical knowledge and the experience to match, our lawyers provide inspired legal solutions to companies doing business on a local, national, and international level across a broad range of industries. Our lawyers are adept at handling the unique needs of any business, whether it’s a startup company needing intellectual property asset protection, or a multinational Fortune 500 company with highly-specialized needs. We successfully and cost-effectively guide our clients through complex IP, litigation, labor and employment, and data protection and cybersecurity issues, enabling them to obtain and maintain their competitive advantage.
Embracing our commitment to the betterment of our communities, we encourage our lawyers and staff to actively engage in civic service throughout the areas we live and serve. We proudly partner with many area nonprofits, community groups, and educational institutions that focus on providing for and enriching the lives of people in the greater Los Angeles area.
In the Community
At Lewis Roca we are a part of the communities in which we live and work. We proudly support organizations that enrich the lives of our friends, family, and colleagues.
- LACBA Counsel for Justice
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) SoCal
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (LAIPLA)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Caltech Entrepreneurs Forum
- St. Thomas More Society of Los Angeles
- Families Forward Learning Center
- Firm News |  10/18/2022
- Insight |  10/14/2022This Week in IP: SCOTUS Hears Warhol Copyright Case, UK Attorneys Seek Strict Representation Rules, and More
- Press Release |  08/23/2022