Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers® and Southwest Rising Stars®
PHOENIX (April 7, 2022) – Lewis Roca announced eight lawyers have been recognized as 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers® and seven lawyers have been named 2022 Southwest Rising Stars®.
Susan Freeman was named one of the Top 25 Arizona women. Susan Freeman and Robert Charles were also named two of the Top 50 Arizona lawyers in the 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers® list.
Lewis Roca 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers®:
- Amy E. Altshuler – Real Estate
- Sam Chang – Real Estate
- Susan M. Freeman – Bankruptcy: Business
- Steven J. Hulsman – PI General: Plaintiff
- Robert M. Kort – Business Litigation
- Laura A. Lo Bianco – Nonprofit Organizations
- Michael J. Phalen – Real Estate
- Robert M. Charles, Jr. – Bankruptcy: Business
Lewis Roca 2022 Southwest Rising Stars®:
- Nicholas S. Bauman – Business Litigation
- Karen Jurichko Lowell – Tax
- Molly A. Magestro – Real Estate
- Laura Pasqualone – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Adam T. Reich – General Litigation
- Heather Stanton – Business Litigation
- Amanda L. Thatcher – Business/Corporate
Lawyers named as 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers® are selected based on peer nominations, evaluations and independent research. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
About Lewis Roca LLP
Lewis Roca is an Am Law 200 law firm serving clients globally in complex litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations, labor and employment and regulatory counseling. Its offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley and Tucson. To learn more about the firm, please visit us at our website at www.lewisroca.com.