“I appreciate their very pragmatic approach; they not only give legal advice, but really understand our business and anticipate our needs.” – Chambers USA
Lewis Roca's nationally recognized real estate group offers a broad range of services to clients across all industries. We strive to provide the right combination of business advice and legal focus to complete deals in a way that makes sense for all parties involved.
Whether your projects include single or multifamily residential units, commercial office buildings, retail shopping centers, or industrial developments, we bring the depth of experience you need to capitalize on opportunities and minimize risk.
Our real estate lawyers work across the firm to maximize tax advantages in entity and project structuring, and we excel at anticipating and resolving due diligence issues, environmental liability, title matters, and other roadblocks that may occur. While we avoid unnecessary disputes, our bench strength in litigation and alternative dispute resolution both serves as a deterrent and helps resolve issues when they arise.
- Acquisition, development, and divestiture
- Commercial leasing
- Zoning, planning, and land use
- Finance and lending
- Real estate brokerage services
- Affordable housing
- Real estate litigation
- Real estate tax
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  12/1/2023
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/8/2023
- Honors & Recognitions |  07/12/2023Lewis Roca Announces 18 Lawyers Named 2023 Mountain States Super Lawyers® and Mountain States Rising Stars®