Lewis Roca provides guidance throughout the entire business lifecycle. The firm’s dealmakers and advisors focus on building and protecting investments in our clients’ brands, people, and operations.
From entrepreneurial startups to major international corporations, clients rely on us to support their interests and help them realize opportunities. We take complex deals from negotiation to completion, handling all due diligence and documentation along the way to ensure that our clients are making optimal business investments.
Our experience with a wide variety of legal, transactional, and regulatory issues extends to:
- Applying the latest laws and regulations to complex transactions in order to help clients obtain tax benefits and incentives while reducing tax exposure
- Facilitating commercial loan transactions, including credit lines, bridge loans, secured and asset-based loans, structured financing and securitizations, equity finance, and public finance
- Managing tax disputes before state and local administrative agencies, the Internal Revenue Service, state tax or superior court, the courts of appeals, and the United States Supreme Court
- Navigating state and federal securities law, including representing clients and numerous other issuers, underwriters, and venture capital investors in securities transactions
- Structuring transactions to maximize corporate and partnership tax provisions related to entity formation, pricing, complex contracts, and indemnities
- International business
- Emerging growth and startups
- Joint venture
- Corporate governance
- Wealth transfer planning
- Data protection and cybersecurity
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Honors & Recognitions |  06/5/2023