We represent employers in litigation and arbitration, administrative proceedings, collective bargaining, and as counsel across the full range of the human resources spectrum.
Our areas of focus include:
- Collective bargaining
- Federal and state employment discrimination and harassment laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act and Fair Labor Standards Act compliance
- Handbooks and policies
- Human resources counseling
- Labor relations
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration compliance
- Public sector and government entity representation
- Reductions in force
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements
- Wage and hour compliance
- Whistleblower and retaliation issues
- Workplace investigations
- Wrongful termination
Lewis Roca is the exclusive Arizona and Southern Nevada representative of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA), the world’s largest network of labor and employment lawyers. Our national and international relationships with ELA member firms provide our clients with truly global reach at a fraction of the cost of most large national firms.
As recognized thought leaders, our labor and employment lawyers regularly speak, write, and present on the full range of topics relevant to employers, including on-site seminars for client and industry groups.
- Employee benefits
- Human resources consulting
- Restrictive covenants
- Trade secrets, unfair competition, and non-competes