Sarah Humble represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including breach of contract, defamation, fraud and negligent misrepresentation, and intellectual property disputes. Sarah also has extensive experience in complex litigation under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). She has practiced in both state and federal court, and is experienced in arbitration and mediation.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys running, hiking, and spending time with her family.
More About Sarah M. Humble
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., magna cum laude, English Language and Literature, University of Arizona, 2009
- Arizona, 2021
- District of Columbia, 2017
- New York, 2017
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Obtained favorable settlement of putative class action claims.
- Prevailed in arbitration, resulting in multi-million dollar award for client.
- Obtained dismissal of state and federal claims, and affirmation of the majority of the dismissal by Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Honorable Brenda K. Sannes, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Press Release, 02/13/2023
- Press Release |  02/13/2023
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021