Arizona Last Chance CLE: A full day of CLE offerings prior to the AZ MCLE deadline
Let us help you earn your final credits for the MCLE deadline! On June 29, 2021, Lewis Roca is pleased to offer our clients an opportunity to complete their Arizona CLE requirements by offering a complimentary full day of CLE sessions. Our CLE offerings feature a broad variety of legal topics. Six hours of CLE credit, one hour of which is Ethics credit, will be available. You can attend all day, or pick the sessions that interest you the most.
The CLE topics include:
- Navigating the Infrastructure Bill and a Shifting Regulatory Environment
- Environmental Bingo
- Expected Changes in Employment Law Under the Biden Administration
- Top 13 Ethics Issues To Avoid
- Copyright: Avoiding Pitfalls On The Road to Creativity
- The Sales Taxation of the Internet: All You Need to Know in 60 Minutes
- Tribal Infrastructure Funding: the American Rescue Plan Act and Related Considerations
Date: Tuesday, June 29
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Environmental Bingo||Carla Consoli|
|10:15 - 11:15 a.m.||Navigating the Infrastructure Bill and a Shifting Regulatory Environment||James Voyles|
|11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Top 13 Ethics Issues to Avoid|| |
|1:00 - 2:00 p.m.||The Sales Taxation of the Internet: All You Need to Know in 60 Minutes|
|2:15 - 3:15 p.m.|| |
Copyright: Avoiding Pitfalls On The Road to Creativity
|Rachel Nicholas |
Tribal Infrastructure Funding: the American Rescue Plan Act and Related Considerations
|3:30 - 4:30 p.m.||Expected Changes in Employment Law Under the Biden Administration||Melanie Pate|
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 6.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.0 hour of ethics/professional responsibility.