Brooke is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. She represents real estate developers with the development and sale of land, commercial shopping centers, multi-family housing, hotels, and planned community associations. She has developed business entities and drafted entity agreements and related association documents. Brooke has also worked with merger agreements, purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, residential and commercial leases, and licensing agreements.
Brooke is a member of the Pima County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and the Pima County Bar Association CLE Committee. While in law school, Brooke was an Articles Editor for the Arizona Law Review. She was on the Transactional Law Meet Team and the Environmental Moot Court. Additionally, she was President of the Environmental Law Society, Vice President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, and a representative of the Student Bar Association. Brooke graduated cum laude from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law and received her Bachelor’s degree in International Affairs and Political Science with a Business Minor from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
More About Brooke Marissa Lee Harris
- J.D., cum laude, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2020
- B.A., International Affairs, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Business (Innovation), University of Colorado, Boulder, 2016
- Arizona, 2020
- Pima County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member 2020-present
- Pima County Bar Association, CLE Committee Member, 2021-present
- University of Arizona Asian Pacific American Community Counsel Member, 2019-2021
- Press Release, 12/15/2021
- Press Release |  12/15/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021