Our nationwide financing practice excels at sophisticated financing structures in all aspects of the origination, modification, and restructuring of loans secured by interests in real estate.
Our clients include large national banks, institutional investors and lenders, regional banks, conduit lenders, and finance and mortgage companies, as well as purchasers, developers, and other property investors. We have assisted clients across the United States with all types of properties, including development on tribal lands, as well as office, retail, industrial, multifamily, residential, condominium, mixed-use, hospitality, and other commercial properties.
The team assists clients with structuring, negotiating, and documenting acquisition and development loans, construction loans, permanent loans, and other creative loan structures relating to single-asset and portfolio loan transactions. We also conduct due diligence; perfect liens and security interests in collateral; and counsel clients on loan participations, syndications, and intercreditor agreements in multi-lender transactions.
In addition to negotiating loan documentation and satisfying lender requirements, our lawyers structure and negotiate joint ventures and other real estate investment entities to meet the legal and business needs of our borrower clients. Both lenders and borrowers value our advice on resolving problems, including defaults, workouts, repossession, foreclosure, and receivership.
We provide assistance with:
- Bank-qualified, tax-free lending
- Borrower and guarantor counsel opinions
- Bridge and short-term financing
- Commercial and industrial lending
- Conduit lending
- Construction loans
- Equity finance transactions
- Fixed and variable rate loans
- Franchise lending
- Letters of credit
- Loan workouts and restructuring
- Mezzanine lending
- Mortgage lending
- Multistate financing transactions
- Permanent loans
- Portfolio loans
- Sale/leaseback transactions
- Standardized loan structures and documentation
- Structured financing and securitizations
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  09/3/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/19/2021
- Firm News |  07/28/2021