Our leasing practice represents both landlords and tenants across the United States. Because we advise clients on all sides of lease transactions, we bring a perspective that reflects a deep understanding of the objectives and motivations of both partners in the leasing equation. This knowledge enables us to more effectively structure, negotiate, and document leases and their terms.
The firm represents a number of sophisticated national leasing clients, including institutional investors, REITs, pension funds, land developers, and commercial unit operators. Our experience with commercial leasing spans a number of industries, from commercial property to restaurants, lenders, health care, mixed-use master planned development, warehouses, and industrial properties. We have handled leasing transactions for existing space, pad and ground leases, and sale-leaseback transactions.
We provide assistance with:
- Build-to-suit leases/design and construction contract negotiation
- Cross easement drafting, review, and negotiation
- Landlord lien waivers
- Lease, ground lease, and development agreement negotiation
- Sale-leaseback negotiation
- Subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment agreements (SNDAs); memorandum; restrictions; and financing
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Press Release |  06/8/2021
- Insight |  06/8/2021