Today’s retailers are exposed to more legal and regulatory pressures – and more risk – than ever before.
Many operate in a vast array of geographic markets, consumer segments, and operational environments, from huge national and international store networks to small regional chains, and from third-party sellers on marketplace websites to international e-commerce platforms.
Our clients include:
- Big box retailers, anchors, and junior anchors
- E-commerce/online retail companies
- General retailers
- Hospitality companies
- Luxury and fashion brands retail
- Mixed-use and shopping center owners and developers
- Specialty retailers
Our multidisciplinary team creates comprehensive legal strategies for clients operating on a variety of retail platforms, from brick and mortar to e-commerce.
- ADA and OSHA compliance
- Commercial litigation
- Data protection and management
- Finance and lending
- Labor and employment
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Privacy and cybersecurity
- Sweepstakes and promotions
- Trademark portfolio management and protection
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  11/5/2020
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Press Release |  04/24/2020