Our Government Relations practice has a well-established presence in Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada. As one of the West's oldest and largest firms, we have had the privilege to gain experience and develop relationships in great depth.
Our thorough understanding of the politics and history of the region provides our clients a competitive edge. It is our mission to construct a comprehensive agenda for you and to pursue it in a timely and meaningful way.
We will create a government relations plan designed to educate key people in the community about legislation to strengthen your public policy interests. In the course of our representation, we strive to achieve the following:
- Raise your profile by building relationships with decision-makers who have jurisdiction and responsibility over matters affecting client interests
- Create fact sheets and talking points that effectively convey your concerns to public officials
- Identify acceptable outcomes in legislative and regulatory matters and continually access progress and prospects for success
- Prepare, track, and lobby for or against legislative proposals as needed to protect your interests
- Attend hearings and meetings where legislation regulations are developed and negotiated, and advocate your positions
- Develop opportunities to work together with stakeholders having common interests to devise a coordinated strategy
- Monitor ongoing legislative changes, regulatory initiatives, and contract opportunities
- Conduct regular meetings to update you on the current status of our government relations strategy
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Insight |  08/23/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Insight |  06/22/2021