Lewis Roca provides the pragmatic counsel clients need to avoid pitfalls and complete projects on time and on budget. We represent clients throughout the construction industry – including contractors, owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, architects, and engineers – on virtually every type of project, from bridges, highways, and other public works to commercial shopping centers, schools, high-rise buildings, hotels, and industrial manufacturing plants. Our experience extends from contract negotiation to claims to project closeout, encompassing the entire lifecycle of project development and construction.
Our lawyers bring broad and multidisciplinary experience to construction matters. We work closely with lawyers across the firm, regularly drawing on the targeted knowledge of our bankruptcy, employment, intellectual property, real estate and development, litigation, and government relations teams.
Our services include:
- Engaging in and encouraging alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation
- Handling administrative hearings before local, state, and federal agencies
- Prosecuting and defending litigated matters
- Reviewing and preparing construction contracts
- Construction operations
- Corporate compliance
- OSHA and safety law
- Labor and employment
- Government contracts and bid protests
- Environmental permitting and compliance
- Mechanics’ liens
When common objectives are not shared by all parties, we are fully prepared to prosecute and defend litigation. Sensitive to the economic realities of litigation, however, we strive to minimize expenses for our clients by developing and implementing creative solutions to construction disputes.
In an effort to better serve our clients’ needs, we also belong to trade associations that promote and protect the interests of the construction industry. Our lawyers frequently speak at various educational programs and publish articles on construction law issues. In addition, the Construction Practice Group sponsors a “Construction Forum Series,” a periodic roundtable series on topics of interest to industry participants.
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/3/2022Lewis Roca Nationally Recognized in the 2023 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Press Release |  11/4/2021
- Webinar |  10/21/2021