Patrick is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Patrick is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and assists clients on how to best protect themselves from data breaches, and how to respond if one occurs. His litigation practice focuses on corporate, intellectual property, and emerging industries litigation. Patrick handles any issues his clients come across, from formation to dissolution and everything in between, including profit sharing, licensing, real estate, or derivative actions. He is also a Certified Blockchain Professional and assists clients with any blockchain issues through all stages of litigation, from discovery to collecting a judgement.
Patrick is a graduate of the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law, during which time he worked at the USC IP and Technology Law Clinic and externed for the Honorable Neil W. Bason, C.D. Cal. Bkr.
More About Patrick Emerson McCormick, CIPP/US
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2015
- B.S., Journalism and Broadcast Production, Oklahoma State University, cum laude, 2006
- Arizona, 2021
- California, 2015
- P.I.C.O. NC, Director, Secretary, 2019-2021
- Friends of GALA, founding CFO, Director, 2016-2019
- Honors & Recognitions, 12/1/2022
- Lewis Roca Blog, 10/26/2022,
- Honors & Recognitions |  12/1/2022
- Blog |  10/26/2022
- Webinar |  06/28/2022