Arizona 2022 Last Chance CLE
Let us help you earn your final credits for the AZ MCLE deadline!
On June 28, 2022 Lewis Roca is pleased to offer our clients an opportunity to complete their Arizona CLE requirements by offering a complimentary full day of CLE sessions. Our CLE offerings feature a broad variety of legal topics. Five hours of CLE credit, one hour of which is Ethics credit, will be available.
You can attend all day, or pick the sessions that interest you the most. The CLE seminars will be presented in-person in our Phoenix office, with an option to attend virtually, as well. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for in-person attendees, and we will host a networking happy hour following the last session.
The CLE topics include:
- Recent Developments in Data-Privacy and Cybersecurity Law
- Avoiding the Weeds: Complying with Arizona's Marijuana Laws at Work
- Avoiding Litigation through Lease Drafting
- Keep Your Online Promotion Legal: A Practical Guide for Offering Online Contests & Sweepstakes
- Ethics: Dealing with A Problematic Lawyer
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Time: 9:30 am – 3:45 pm, happy hour to follow
Location: In-person at the Lewis Roca office or virtual via Zoom
Office Location: 201 E. Washington, 3rd Floor, Phoenix AZ 85004 (Click to view directions on Google Maps)
Arizona CLE - The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.0 hour of ethics/professional responsibility.
|9:00-9:30 am Onsite Registration and Breakfast|
9:30-10:30 am Avoiding Litigation Through Lease Drafting presented by Heather Stanton
|10:30-10:45 am Break|
10:45-11:45 am Ethics: Dealing with A Problematic Lawyer presented by Rob Charles and Allison
|11:45 am-12:30 pm Networking Lunch|
12:30-1:30 pm Avoiding the Weeds: Complying with Arizona's Marijuana Laws at Work
|1:30-1:45 pm Break|
1:45-2:45 pm Keep Your Online Promotion Legal: A Practical Guide for Offering Online
2:45-3:45 pm Recent Developments in Data-Privacy and Cybersecurity Law presented by
|3:45-4:30 pm Networking Happy Hour|
Join us, and the below attendees, for a networking happy hour following the sessions!
- Ryan Alyea, Fangamer
- Ahron Cohen, Polar Sun Ventures LLC
- Christopher Fagan, University of Phoenix
- Justin Graham, Sunbelt Holdings
- Anne Graham Bergin, Mister Car Wash
- Darrel Jackson, Avnet
- Caleb Jay, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Laura Kam, FastMed Urgent Care
- Ben Mitsuda, Arizona State University
- George Pisrauk, WorldatWork
- Todd Weiss, ViaWest Group