Loretta Tsiskakis is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. Loretta represents personal and commercial investors, bankers, developers, and associations in business and real estate transactions. She assists clients with the drafting, editing, and negotiation of residential and commercial purchase/sale agreements and leases, as well as the closing of commercial and residential real estate transactions and issuance of title insurance. She also represents developers in land purchases, providing oversight to land development (including platting process) and construction of mixed-use retail projects and grocery-anchored community shopping centers.
Loretta also assists clients with the preparation and negotiation of private and commercial loan documentation, as well as the preparation of property owner associations, condominium formation, and homeowner's association documents. Additionally, she has experience with corporate formation and structuring as it relates to real estate development entities and related documentation.
More About Loretta Tsiskakis
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2013
- B.B.A., International Finance and Marketing, University of Miami, 2009
- Colorado, 2023
- Florida, 2013
- Naples Area Board of Realtors, Leadership Program, 2015
- Collier County Bar Association, Real Estate Section and Young Lawyers Section
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), Certified as Basic and Intermediate Level
- PanCretan Association of America, National Organization for Greek Americans from the island of Crete
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more