Clients value Eric’s contributions for developing, protecting, and enforcing their intellectual property.
Eric is an experienced intellectual property attorney with more than 20 years’ experience in IP development, prosecution, enforcement, licensing, and litigation. His outside-the-box approach to crafting innovative solutions has benefited clients from Fortune 100 corporations to individual entrepreneurs.
Eric’s patent practice includes the mechanical, electrical, electronics, and software arts. His trademark practice includes prosecution and enforcement globally.
Eric is an experienced IP litigator. He has litigated infringement claims for various types of intellectual property, both offensively and defensively.
Based on Eric’s track record clients routinely rely on Eric’s proactive counsel. He applies novel perspectives to protect their intellectual property. Clients also trust Eric’s ability to understand their particular goals and to work within their financial constraints.
On a personal note, Eric came to the U.S. at age 17, alone, and put himself through college and law school. He is an adventurous foodie, discovering new restaurants and experiencing well-known chefs’ cuisines. He is a passionate scuba diver, reserving his vacations for popular diving destinations worldwide.
More About Eric N. Kohli
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, Chicago
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Northern Illinois University
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- South Asian Bar Association of Las Vegas, Board Member, 2019-present
Honors & Recognitions
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada 2022 Honor Club
- Lewis Roca Recognized For Its Commitment and Dedication to Pro Bono Services by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada in 2022Honors & Recognitions, 12/21/2022
- Press Release, 10/6/2020
- Thomson Reuters - Westlaw Today, 08/25/2021
- "Litigation Perspectives for Trade Secrets," Intellectual Property Law Conference, State Bar of Nevada, Oct 2022
- Speaker, International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA) 2022 USA Conference, Oct 2022
- Honors & Recognitions |  12/21/2022Lewis Roca Recognized For Its Commitment and Dedication to Pro Bono Services by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada in 2022
- Insight |  08/25/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021