Doug Schorr focuses his practice on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions. He represents developers, landlords, real estate investment firms, corporations, institutional investors, and other holders of real estate interests in connection with the acquisition, disposition, entitlement, planning, development, financing, leasing, and operation of multifamily residential complexes, office buildings, student housing projects, senior housing projects, retail centers, industrial facilities, hotels/resorts, and mixed-use projects. Doug has considerable experience representing clients in real estate acquisitions and sales across the United States.
Doug also works on various types of tax-exempt financings for state and local governments and conduit borrowers. His experience includes acting as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, and underwriter's counsel on transactions for cities, municipal utilities, school districts, charter schools, and 501(c)(3) organizations.
More About Douglas R. Schorr
- J.D., cum laude, Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2016
- B.S., cum laude, Business Administration, University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, 2011
- Arizona, 2016
- Urban Land Institute, Partnership Forum, Arizona Chapter, 2015-2020
Honors & Recognitions
- Chambers USA, Award for Excellence, Real Estate, Team Member, 2018
- Press Release, 05/3/2021
Pro Bono Representation
- Lawyers for Good Government Foundation, Project Corazon, 2017-2020 – In partnership with the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES), Doug represented families from Central America seeking asylum in the United States who were being detained at the Karnes Detention Center by preparing for and assisting with their telephonic Credible Fear Interviews.
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Press Release |  05/3/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021