Lewis Roca provides counseling to and representation of companies doing business with federal, state, and local governments. Our lawyers assist clients in a wide range of government contracts matters and throughout every phase of the procurement process, from the issuance of solicitations through award, contract administration, and termination or completion. Our services include:
- Bid protests
- SBA classification and qualification challenges
- Cost accounting standards disputes
- Preservation of patents, data rights, and copyrights
- Defense of government actions, including default and debarment proceedings
- Preparation and negotiation of contract claims and termination proposals
- Litigation of contract claims
The firm represents clients before a number of forums, including the U.S. Government Accountability Office, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, U.S. District Court, the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, various other agency boards of contract appeals, and state courts and agencies.
We have a diverse client base, ranging from small businesses engaged in their first government contracting experience, to midsize companies, and major defense contractors. These clients include manufacturers, distributors, and service providers in many industries including computer hardware and software, aerospace, telecommunications, construction, civil engineering, architecture, building maintenance, optics, and education.
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Insight |  12/2022
- Insight |  05/31/2022Court Finds Contractor’s Terms and Conditions Incorporated by Reference into GSA Schedule ContractRead more