2021 Annual Construction Tax Seminar
The Annual Construction Sales Tax Conference will be held virtually again this year. Please join us on Thursday, October 21.
On Thursday, October 21, Lewis Roca will host the Annual Construction Sales Tax Conference. We will be presenting virtually again this year so that we can keep everyone safe while still providing you with up-to-date information on the industry. We hope you can join us.
Topics will include:
- Arizona's Convoluted and Frustrating Sales Tax Structure for Contracting - Any Hope for a Change?
- The City Speculative Builder Tax - Is There any Way Around It?
- What About the Construction of Data Centers: Is It Taxable? 2021 Legislation Answers the Question
- A Refresher on MRRA - Is it Here to Stay or Will it Be Amended Again or Repealed?
- A Bit of History: A Look at the Important Construction Tax Cases Over the Years
- Ask the Tax Pros: Ask Them Anything
Date: Thursday, October 21
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. MST
Location: Virtual Only - Attend all the sessions or just the one you want!
Cost: $25 for the first registrant, free for additional registrants from your company.
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 2.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0.0 hours of ethics/professional responsibility.
RSVP: Click here to register
9:00 a.m. - Welcome - Pat
9:05 – 9:55 a.m. - Arizona’s Convoluted and Frustrating Sales Tax Structure for Contracting—Any Hope for a Change?
9:55 – 10:10 a.m. - Break
10:10 – 10:45 a.m. - The City Speculative Builder Tax – Is there Any Way Around It?
10:45 – 11:00 a.m. - Break
11:00 – 11:15 a.m. - What About the Construction of Data Centers: Is it Taxable? 2021 Legislation Answers the Question
11:15 – 11:30 a.m. - Break
11:30 – 12:10 p.m. - A Refresher on MRRA – Is It Here to Stay or Will It Be Amended Again or Repealed?
12:10 – 12:40 p.m. - Lunch Break
12:40 – 1:10 p.m. - A Bit of History: A look at the Important Construction Tax Cases Over the Years
1:10 – 1:25 p.m. - Break
1:25 – 2:00 p.m. - Ask the Tax Pros: Ask Them Anything