Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment Stars 2021
PHOENIX (September 22, 2021) – Lewis Roca announced nine lawyers have been named Benchmark Litigation “Labor & Employment Stars” for 2021. The firm was also recognized in the “Highly Recommended” category for labor and employment in Arizona and in the “Recommended” category for labor and employment in Nevada. Benchmark Litigation is an annual guide that recognizes the leading litigation law firms and lawyers throughout the United States.
Lewis Roca Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment Stars 2021:
- Laura Pasqualone – Labor & Employment Star
- Melanie Pate – Labor & Employment Star
- Mary Ellen Simonson – Labor & Employment Star
- Kris Kostolansky – Labor & Employment Star
- Caitlin McHugh – Labor & Employment Star
- Susan Sperber – Labor & Employment Star
- Howard Cole – Labor & Employment Star
- Kristen Martini – Labor & Employment Star
- David McElhinney – Labor & Employment Star
The Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment list is compiled through peer review and case examination to identify practitioners who stand out in the area of labor and employment.
About Lewis Roca
Lewis Roca is an Am Law 200 law firm serving clients globally in complex litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations, labor and employment, and regulatory counseling. Its offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley, and Tucson. To learn more about the firm, please visit us at our new website at www.lewisroca.com.