Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® and Colorado Rising Stars®
DENVER (March 13, 2020) – Lewis Roca announced nine lawyers have been recognized as 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® and four lawyers have been named 2020 Colorado Rising Stars®. Additionally, Frederick J. Baumann and James M. Lyons were named among the Top 100 lawyers in the 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® listing.
Lewis Roca 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® are:
- Frederick J. Baumann – Business Litigation
- Chad S. Caby – Bankruptcy: Business
- Brent R. Cohen – Bankruptcy: Business
- Justin D. Cumming – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Thomas J. Dougherty, II – Utilities
- James M. Lyons – Business Litigation
- Michael Plachy – Business Litigation
- Douglas B. Tumminello – Business Litigation
- James R. Walker – Tax
Lewis Roca 2020 Colorado Rising Stars® are:
- Bobbie Collins – Business/Corporate
- Jessica L. Fuller – Business Litigation
- Adam L. Massaro – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Caitlin McHugh – Business Litigation
A total of 13 lawyers from the firm’s Colorado offices were recognized as 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers®.
Lawyers named as 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® are selected based on peer nominations, evaluations and independent research. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
About Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP is an Am Law 200 commercial law firm handling complex matters in litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations and other practice areas. Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley and Tucson. For more information, visit lewisroca.com.