After a period of expansion, the aviation industry has been presented with one of its biggest challenges yet: a global pandemic. In addition to reduced demand, slim profit margins and regulatory barriers are making it difficult for airlines to maintain – let alone grow their revenue base. Cost cutting is necessary to survive, yet increased safety precautions are needed to ensure customers continue to fly.
Our lawyers have the experience and industry knowledge to help clients – including airlines, leasing companies, financiers, and aviation aftermarket companies – navigate the unique economic, technical, and regulatory challenges of this complex market.
Well-versed in highly complex global commercial transactions, we assist clients with:
- Acquisition, development, financing, and leasing of corporate real estate for airline clients
- Acquisition, financing, and leasing of airport facilities for fixed-base and airport operators
- Asset-based financing
- Contracts for the teardown, maintenance, refurbishment, and consignment of aircraft and engines
- Cross-border sale and leasing transactions for international airlines
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Selling, purchasing, and leasing aircraft, engines, and equipment
- U.S. and international registry and regulatory advice
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  11/5/2020