Talley is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. Her practice focuses on matters relating to commercial real estate transactions.
Previously, Talley was a summer associate at the firm where she worked on various litigation and transactional matters. Additionally, she was a judicial extern for Honorable Dee Benson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah.
While in law school at the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, Talley served as President of the Women's Law Caucus. She also served as an editor on the Utah Law Review where she published an article discussing gender diversity mandates on corporate boards.
More About Talley Timms Ransil
- J.D., with high honors, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2022
- B.A., English, Brigham Young University, 2019
- Arizona, 2022
- Utah, 2023
Honors & Recognitions
- S.J. Quinney Merit Scholarship Recipient
- S.J. Quinney Fellow
- CALI Award for Highest Grade: Real Estate Drafting
- Talley Timms Ransil, Note, Corporations Without Representation: The Constitutionality of SB 826, 2021 UTAH L. REV. 1269 (2021).
- InsightTalley Timms Ransil, Note, Corporations Without Representation: The Constitutionality of SB 826, 2021 UTAH L. REV. 1269 (2021).Read more
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021