Steven J. French
Steven French is an associate in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group, whose practice focuses on patent and trademark prosecution and litigation. He works closely with his clients to obtain patent and trademark protection, and to protect the rights of his clients when challenged.
Steven assists clients of all sizes, from international companies to individual inventors, and carefully tailors his representation in view of the goals and needs of each client. His background in physics and mathematics provides him with a vast and well-rounded understanding of the technologies that his clients do business in. He has extensive experience in handling domestic and PCT patent applications relating to electronics, photonics, medical devices, military equipment, display devices, batteries and battery systems, semiconductors, and all manner of mechanical devices.
Steven received his law degree from Pepperdine Law School, where he served as Literary Citation Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Barbara A. McAuliffe of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.
Steven is an active member of the Glendale Bar Association, where he serves as President.
More About Steven J. French
- J.D., magna cum laude, Pepperdine University School of Law, Order of the Coif, 2019
- B.S., summa cum laude, Physics, California State University, Fresno, 2016
- California, 2019
- Glendale Bar Association, President
- Press Release, 02/22/2023
- Press Release, 01/27/2020
- Quoted, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 04/10/2023
- Insight |  04/10/2023
- Press Release |  02/22/2023
- Webinar |  06/29/2021