When dealing with commodity prices, interest rates, tax laws, government regulations, and ever-evolving health and safety compliance requirements, change may be the only constant in the mining industry. For clients facing any number of these roadblocks, Lewis Roca has the knowledge and experience to smooth the path to success.
We represent U.S.-based and international mining clients of all sizes, ranging from junior exploration companies to large producing mining companies, as well as individuals and landowners.
With a finger on the pulse of the latest industry developments, we provide practical, informed assistance with a host of complex issues, such as:
- Consulting on severed mineral rights, mineral royalties and associated rights, and the respective rights of surface and subsurface owners (including access and surface use matters)
- Rendering mineral title opinions
- Resolving mining title and ownership issues
Our extensive national and global transactional experience includes:
- Development and operating agreements
- Mineral exploration and option agreements
- Mineral exploration joint ventures
- Mining leases
- Mining purchase and sale agreements
Representing buyers and sellers in complex, multimillion-dollar transactions involving producing mines and processing facilities, we regularly perform all associated due diligence, negotiations, documentation, and closing matters.
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  11/5/2020
- Press Release |  10/14/2020
- Press Release |  08/20/2020