As a member of the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group, Kira’s practice focuses primarily on representing clients from various industries in matters relating to real estate leasing (retail, commercial, and industrial). She has experience representing retailers, restaurants, REITs, developers, homebuilders, insurance companies, and similar businesses with sophisticated real estate needs in a variety of corporate and real estate transactions. Prior to rejoining the firm, Kira worked as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company. Kira’s experience as in-house counsel, along with the years she’s worked in private practice, have allowed her to develop her real estate knowledge while also cultivating an appreciation for the unique business needs associated with each transaction.
Outside of work, Kira enjoys spending time with her family, baking, and Pilates.
More About Kira Barrientos
- J.D., summa cum laude, Arizona Summit Law School, 2015
- B.B.A., cum laude, University of Alaska Southeast, 2009
- Arizona, 2015
- Gabriel’s Angels Board of Young Professionals, Chair (2017-2018) and Board Member (2016-2017)
- International Council of Shopping Centers, U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference, Member
- Arizona Summit Law Review, Arizona Summit Law School (2013-2015)
Honors & Recognitions
- Student Commencement Speaker, Arizona Summit Law School, Spring 2015
- CALI Awards for Academic Excellence (highest grade) in Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Immigration Law, Legal Writing, Property, Torts, and Secured Transactions
- Press Release, 12/22/2022
- Press Release |  12/22/2022
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021