Joshua Crandell is an associate in the firm’s Business Transactions Practice Group. With experience in real estate transactions, Joshua assists clients with commercial real estate purchases, sale and lease agreements, financing, and a variety of other transactional matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Joshua served as legislative law clerk for Senator Jeff Flake in the United States Senate, where he worked on legislation pending before the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. He was also involved in the vetting process for federal judicial nominees.
More About Joshua G. Crandell
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2015
- B.S., Political Science, Arizona State University, 2012
- Arizona, 2016
- New Mexico, 2016
- Texas, 2015
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, Volunteer, 2015
Honors & Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Real Estate law, 2022
- Honors & Recognitions, 08/19/2021
- Firm News, 02/5/2019
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/19/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021