George Hirka is a paralegal in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. George supports lawyers with litigation matters involving insurance coverage, breach of contract, bad faith, punitive damages, negligence, product liability, and personal injury. He has experience preparing disclosure statements, written discovery and subpoenas, performing document reviews and productions, analyzing evidence to be used in support of the clients’ positions in memorandums and motions, and managing electronic data.
Prior to working as a paralegal, George served in the firm’s Marketing Department. In his free time, George enjoys playing sports and music.
More About George Hirka
- Paralegal Certificate, Community College of Philadelphia, 2017
- B.S., Sports Management, minors in Legal Studies & Business Administration, Drexel University, 2015
- Trial Practice, NALA, The Paralegal Association, 2020
- Legal Marketing Association, 2015-2019
Honors & Recognitions
- Magna Cum Laude, 2015
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more