Frances is the lawyer you want on your team. Her diligence, focus, and hard work create the foundation for accomplishing every client’s goal.
Frances Scioscia Staadt is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining Lewis Roca, Frances served as a judicial intern for Justice Monica M. Márquez of the Colorado Supreme Court. Frances also clerked in a private law practice prior to and throughout her law school career.
More About Frances Scioscia Staadt
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Order of the Coif, 2017
- B.A., International Political Economy, Colorado College, 2013
- Colorado, 2017
Honors & Recognitions
- Sturm College of Law, Provost’s Scholarship
- Sturm College of Law, Merit Scholarship
- Hartje Objective Writing Award, Runner-up
- Lawyering Process Professionalism Award
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie, 12/20/2018,
- The Colorado Lawyer, 11/10/2016,
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  12/20/2018