Emma Donachie is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Emma's practice focuses on general commercial litigation matters. She has experience researching and drafting pleadings, motions, and memorandum in various areas of the law, including banking, insurance, energy, and religious organizations. Prior to joining the firm, Emma worked in resource conservation and sustainability.
While attending law school, Emma served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael E. Hegarty of the United States District Court for the District of Colorado where she gained experience drafting judicial opinions and orders in various areas of civil law. While interning with the Colorado Attorney General's Office, Emma received her Student Practice Act certification, which allowed her to litigate matters in front of an Administrative Law Judge. She also served as an associate editor for the Denver Law Review.
More About Emma Donachie
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2021
- Charles F. Brannan National Endowed Scholarship Recipient
- Crimson and Gold Merit Scholarship Recipient
- James C. Owen Scholarship Recipient
- Gagel Family Endowed Scholarship Recipient
- B.S., Environmental Studies, University of Kansas, 2014
- Colorado, 2021
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Press Release |  12/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021