Brooks Brennan is a litigator whose practice focuses on general commercial litigation matters. Brooks has experience researching and drafting pleadings, motions, and memoranda in various areas of law, including construction, securities, insurance, trademark, and housing discrimination matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Brooks served as a legal intern for the civil rights section of the civil litigation division for the Arizona Attorney General's Office. Brooks also served as a legal extern for the Office of General Counsel under Arizona Governor Doug Ducey.
More About Brooks Brennan
- J.D., cum laude, Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2019
- B.S., summa cum laude, Economics, Arizona State University, 2016
- Arizona, 2019
Honors & Recognitions
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Legal Advocacy
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Press Release, 10/30/2019
- NCAA Individuals Associated with Prospects (IAWP) Rule: Impact on College Football and Antitrust ConcernsArizona State Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, 05/1/2019,
- Lewis Roca Blog, 04/16/2020
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Blog |  04/16/2020