Samit Bhalala is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. He utilizes his deep legal and business background to help clients navigate a wide range of complex corporate and real estate transactional matters.
Always putting the needs of his clients first, Samit has become a trusted advisor in all aspects of business affairs. Clients call on him to discuss strategy, draft complex agreements, negotiate terms, and resolve disputes.
Samit is licensed to practice in Arizona. Prior to calling Phoenix home, Samit was a lawyer for a Tucson-based law firm, where he provided general business counsel services to southern Arizona businesses and entrepreneurs. In addition to business law, he has considerable experience in estate planning, real estate, landlord-tenant law, and employment law.
More About Samit A. Bhalala
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2017
- M.B.A., University of Denver, Daniels College of Business, 2017
- B.S.B.A., Finance, University of Arizona, 2013
- B.S., Public Management and Policy, University of Arizona, 2013
- Arizona, 2018
- Honors & Recognitions, 11/8/2023
- Press Release, 08/25/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  11/8/2023
- Press Release |  08/25/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021