Dibora Berhanu is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, creditor’s rights, and bankruptcy litigation.
Prior to joining Lewis Roca, Dibora worked at a Chicago based law firm and has experience in high exposure insurance coverage analysis, insurance coverage litigation, insurance defense, employment discrimination claims and employment retaliation claims.
Dibora also has experience with employment-based immigration visas, including the H-2B visa application.
More About Dibora L. Berhanu
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2014
- B.S., The University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2010
- Nevada, 2022
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court (N.D. of IL)
- Cook County Bar Association
- Minority Law Student Job Fair Committee Member
- Ethiopian Community Association of Chicago Auxiliary Board Member
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more