Amrita Chakrabarti is a patent agent in the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Clients turn to Amrita for assistance in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, as well as office action responses in the area of electrical engineering. Her keen ability to communicate with inventors, in-house counsel, foreign associates, USPTO examiners, in addition to other legal professionals, helps to provide seamless and transparent transitions during the patent preparation and prosecution processes.
With a background in electrical engineering, Amrita’s technical knowledge includes the areas of analog and digital electronic circuits, optical electronic devices, nanotechnology, semiconductors, power systems, power electronics, gaming technologies, software, and medical devices.
More About Amrita Chakrabarti
- Master of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, 2012
- Master of Technology, Power Electronics, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, 2007
- Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, 2005
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Honors & Recognitions
- Robert Graham Endowed Fellowship, Pennsylvania State University, 2010
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021