Abazar Mireshghi is a partner in Lewis Roca's Intellectual Property Practice Group. He utilizes his knowledge of electrical engineering and computer science to counsel clients regarding patent litigation and prosecution in the areas of digital and analog circuits, semiconductors, mobile electronic devices, wireless communication systems, optical communications and switching systems, solar cells, electric motors, chargers and battery systems, electro-mechanical devices in the transportation industry, MEMS devices, cryptography, and software systems.
Before attending law school, Abazar was an application engineer in the power IC division of Vishay Siliconix and a test systems developer at Maxim Integrated Products. He also worked as a graduate research intern at Intel Corporation where he focused on the seamless integration of optical communication links in current copper-laden electronic systems.
Abazar is fluent in Farsi, and in his free time he enjoys painting, drawing, and the outdoors.
More About Abazar "Arya" Mireshghi
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2012
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- B.S., summa cum laude, Electrical Engineering, San Jose State University, 2003
- California, 2013
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Press Release, 01/14/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  01/14/2021