Rachel is an associate in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. As a registered patent lawyer, she has experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications and has served companies of all sizes. She has worked in a variety of industries, including chemical, mechanical, medical devices, electrical, and software. Rachel has a background in chemical engineering and has a range of hands-on mechanical experience, which helps her understand the patent needs of clients in various high-tech fields.
As a small business owner herself, Rachel understands the challenges and emotions involved in start-ups and early business growth. She provides strategic asset protection and advice to help secure a startup's invention. As a client’s business grows, Rachel continues her partnership. With each new invention or asset, she uses strategy and know-how to develop a client's IP strategy and manage their IP portfolio. With Rachel, companies have the confidence to know that each new idea or asset is protected from their competitors.
More About Rachel Hammond
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2019
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2015
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Press Release, 07/29/2021
- Law360.com, 08/3/2021
- The Recorder, 07/30/2021
- Panelist, "Leading Authentically," Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Law Institute 2022 Annual Conference, June 2022
- Presenter, Economic Impacts Of Alice-Related USPTO Guidance, NYIPLA Webinar, June 29, 2020
- Insight |  08/3/2021
- Insight |  07/30/2021
- Press Release |  07/29/2021