Olga Katsnelson *
* Olga Katsnelson works remotely outside the State of California
Olga Katsnelson is of counsel in Lewis Roca’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. A former patent agent, she has experience in various areas of patent prosecution with an emphasis in chemistry.
Olga’s chemistry degree and background provide a solid foundation for working with clients in highly technical fields, including electrical devices and displays. Before beginning her law career, she worked for an in-house counsel of a biotechnology company in southern California.
More About Olga Katsnelson *
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2017
- B.S., General Chemistry, University of California, Los Angeles, 2010
- California, 2017
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more