Lucy is passionate and proactive. Her competitive nature helps her secure a favorable outcome.
Lucy Crow is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Lucy represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters in state and federal court. She has extensive experience researching and writing discovery, dispositive, and procedural motions for various commercial litigation disputes involving ownership, contracts, and business torts. Before joining Lewis Roca, Lucy worked for a national firm where she gained experience in multidistrict litigation proceedings.
Having taken an interest in the law at a young age, Lucy began working in the legal industry years before she even attended law school. While attending law school, Lucy worked as a student lawyer at the Thomas and Mack Legal Clinic where she gained valuable courtroom experience, as an intern for general counsel at the Office of the Nevada Attorney General where she learned about numerous issues facing Nevada residents, and as a judicial extern to Chief Justice Michael Cherry of the Supreme Court of Nevada where Lucy honed her legal writing skills. At graduation, Lucy received the Outstanding Graduate Award for her commitment to academic success and the legal community.
Lucy approaches each case as a puzzle that needs to be constructed from the ground up. Known for her passion, attention to detail, and foresight, Lucy diligently advocates for her clients and takes a genuine interest in every case. She remains focused on achieving positive results.
When Lucy is away from the office, she enjoys indulging her artistic side and the great outdoors. With Lake Tahoe only a stone’s throw away, Lucy always has a recommendation for where to grab a bite to eat or what beach to visit.
More About Lucy C. Crow
- J.D., magna cum laude, pro bono honors, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2019
- B.S., Finance and Economics, University of Nevada, Reno, 2016
- Nevada, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
Honors & Recognitions
- Nevada Business Magazine, Northern Nevada's Top Ranked Attorneys, Best Up & Coming, 2022
- William S. Boyd Outstanding Graduate Award, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2019
- Nevada Law Journal (Law Review), University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Executive Managing Editor, 2018-2019
- Society of Advocates, Moot Court Team, 2017-2019
- August A. Rendigs Moot Court Competition, Quarter-finalist, 2018
- Clark County Bar Association 19th Moot Court Competition, Second Place, 2017
- CALI Award – Highest Grade, Criminal Law
- Press Release, 01/13/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  01/13/2021