Laura Wickliff is the Chief Human Resources Officer at Lewis Roca. She is responsible for the firm’s HR strategy and administrative support operations, as well as all HR functions in the firm. Laura is known for her passion in learning and development, diversity, equity and inclusion, authentic leadership, and community engagement.
Laura has 20 years of legal HR experience in staffing, recruiting, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, labor law compliance, and compensation and benefits. She is an active member in the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA).
In her free time, Laura enjoys yoga, working out, reading, and travel. She enjoys community involvement and has served as a high school student mentor, as well as volunteered with various youth development and community service programs.
More About Laura Wickliff, PHR, SHRM-CP
- B.S., Organizational Leadership, University of Indianapolis
- P.H.R. Certification, Human Resources Certification Institute
- SHRM-CP Certification, Society of Human Resource Management
- Firm News |  06/29/2022Lewis Roca Announces the Addition of Two Esteemed Leaders to Manage Human Resources and Professional Development Initiatives
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021