Jason is a planner, proactive, and a dedicated counselor that his clients trust to get the deal done.
Jason Simon is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group, focused in the areas of general corporate law and real estate transactions. He represents property and business owners in mergers and acquisitions, private offerings, real estate purchase and sale, and other real estate and corporate services. These transactions regularly involve diverse financing. In this arena, Jason has experience:
- Preparing purchase and sale agreements and private offering documents
- Managing transactional due diligence
- Examining title and survey for real property and corporate acquisitions
- Drafting business organization and governance documents, easement and use agreements, security agreements, and promissory notes for commercial loans
Jason has helped navigate details and drive overall success in the acquisition of rural hospitals valued at several hundred million by a major health care system, and the sale of a restaurant franchisor valued at eight million.
Prior to his transactional practice, Jason practiced for eight years with a preeminent domestic relations firm in Tucson, focusing on complex financial aspects of divorce and separation.
Colleagues and clients call on Jason to assist in conducting diligence, drafting complex agreements, and representing major companies as they plan and execute a broad range of strategic acquisitions and dispositions. Jason’s clients know that he is dedicated and focused on their interests. He is very much a hands-on advisor who gets deeply involved in the details of the deals he arranges.
Jason enjoys the outdoors and exercising creative energy through cooking, home repair, photography, the guitar, and much more.
More About Jason R. Simon
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2008
- B.A., summa cum laude, Philosophy, University of Arizona, 2004
- Arizona, 2008
- Arizona Superior Court, Pima County, Volunteer Judge Pro Tempore, 2015-2019
- Pima County Bar Association, Member, 2011-present; Young Lawyers Division Past President, 2017-2018
- State Bar of Arizona, Member, 2008-present; Family Law Executive Council, Young Lawyer Liaison, 2013-2017
- Morris K. Udall Inn of Court, Barrister, 2014-2019
Honors & Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Banking and Finance Law, 2023, 2024
- Honors & Recognitions, 08/17/2023
- Honors & Recognitions, 08/18/2022
- Firm News, 02/5/2019
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/17/2023
- Honors & Recognitions |  08/18/2022
- Webinar |  06/29/2021